Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Pretty Good

That was pretty good, had a nice story. Just two mistakes you made. Link says "Just a another dream" and the people are not called "hyruleans", that are called Hylians.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 4 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 4

Another great one

Awesome man, keep them up. I liked the use of Deux Ex Machina HAHA

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 3 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 3

New Episode, Same Great Story

This episode did majorly cut down on the joke fire rate, but it had some good battles. All in all a great episode. I notice small things and details being worked up on and its starting to look really good.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 2 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 2

Same Good Stuff

The sequal retains the value of the first one. The sound is a little bit better also thanks. Some parts were so randomly stupid I was crackin up (tetris) just seemed like a high caught in the moment thing. Haha, this is great.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1

New Mario Goodness

This was excellent. The graphics did seem easy at first, but they moved smoothly. I liked the jokes within the overall joke, and that provided much entertainment. I havn't seen the next 3, so I won't make suggestions here, but all I'm going to say is for Episode 1, this was very well made. Voice overs were fitting (although could have been increased in volume). Good to see a fresh concept for mario. I look foward to future episodes.

Mario Babies 4 Mario Babies 4

short but great

The mario baby movies are very good, but they all have one problem, they are short. If you put a whole bunch together and made it a lot longer, it might reach the top 50. The funniest thing to see would be a baby goomba lol, I could make one for you if you want. The series is great, but it needs to be a little longer. Good old mario.

tenchi5000 responds:

I say again, evry 10 eps we make a loong one, so the faster we get through all the short's, the quicker we get to the Big one

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

classic and with a story

That was awesome. Taking the original sprites and making them into an emotional story is sweet. Part 2 is going to be good as well. Very good job.

Gundam Battles Gundam Battles

Interesting

That was pretty cool. Except for the corny effects, it was a nice movie. Your next project sounds awesome. Try kicking dirt up in the air (it may be hard with stop frame) to add more of a huge Gundam battle effect. You should make another one. Very cool.

Renegade51 responds:

Kicking dirt huh? I think i know of a way to do that thx

DBZ : Hate DBZ : Hate

Nice

I liked it. You have to make another. ITs good stuff. The only thing I did not like was the corny pong like thing when they were hitting the ball back and forth. That is where you got the one humour point. It was great.

TC1 episode 1 TC1 episode 1

This could be the next hit series on NewGrounds

This is sweet. Nice animation, and nice music. It needs more action and possibly more of a story, as of I have no idea why they are going to fight. Very nice and I hope to see more.